Wednesday 19 September 2012

Essie Nailpolish Half Off!

Hi dolls,

I thought I would just let you all know that you should all check your local Essie retailer because they are currently having 50% off on their summer collections. Which is great, I have been in love with some of the colors and still think you can pull it off during the winter. I always say pink is a year round color. 

I picked up two of them, maybe I will show them in a haul video. I picked up Cascade Cool and Tour De Finance. I spotted the Essie ''Navigate Her'' color, which has been raved about on YouTube, it is a pistache cream green color, absolutely gorgeous. I actually received it in 1 of my beauty boxes so I did not have to buy it. 

Anyhow, thought I just share this tip with you if you consider a full price Essie a bit expensive. They retail in The Netherlands for around 10 euros so I do find them a tad expensive. But for 5 euros it is much better pricing.



4 comments:

  1. hi ellen its mandy here! following u from the blog hop. visit me at www.makemeupmandy.blogspot :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, I love your blog of course I followed.

      Delete
  2. I am a nail polish junkie--will have to check out this sale!!! New follower on your GFC from the WED. Blog hop. Would LOVE it if you could visit my humorous site and follow back--I'd be super grateful!!! Thanks for sharing! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have checked out your blog and followed. Thanks for the follow! :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...