Tuesday 3 March 2015

Bites We Love Subscription

Hi dolls,

I have a new-ish find for you all. And it is a food subscription service, well it provides bites/snacks. This is a new concept here in the Netherlands, and I have to say I love eating snacks.

The Bites We Love subscription is a weekly but you can also put it on every other week. The subscription costs € 4.95 per shipment. Which means it is € 4.95 every week or every other week. I don't think this is too bad considering they have to mail it to you. 

You can pick out the profile that fits your taste and you can rate the bites so they know what to send you next time and what not to send you.

This is what the packaging looks like and just fits through the mailbox.

I think the packaging is adorable! And everything was so yummy! I received nuts but also some chocolate bits and dried fruit and seeds. 

I know I love the beauty subscriptions and such, but this is great too! I put the subscription on every other week because every week, I think for me personally is a bit costly. But other than that these snacks are amazing!! 

Let me know if you have ever tried a food subscription before? And what did you think of it? A hit or a total miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...