Monday 2 March 2015

Gerard Cosmetics Birthday Deal (Real Steal Deal Alert)

Hi dolls,

I have an amazing deal to share with you, I love deals and usually only then splurge.... Okay maybe not, I would splurge on occasion. 

Now everyone on Youtube seems to have mentioned and used Whitening Lightening / Gerard Cosmetics before. But then again, their affiliate programme is pretty good I guess. So I finally decided to see what all the fuss is about, with this deal to come along. Why not... 

I am not affiliate or this post is sponsored, I actually decided to buy this beauty bundle myself with my own money.


You can now get this Ultimate Beauty Bundle, which includes their BB plus illumination cream, brow bar, a lipstick and a lipgloss. This beauty bundle retails for $ 99.- , has a value of $ 107.- if you would buy the products individually. Now if you use their birthday code: GCBDAY it is only $ 45.- this code is valid until 4th of March 2015 midnight. You can pick out your shade of the brow bar, any lipstick shade and lipgloss shade. 

Not only is it $ 45.- but it also included free worldwide shipping! Go get your Ultimate Beauty Bundle. Of course I will be doing a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...