Thursday 19 March 2015

L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation

Hello dolls,

My apologies for not posting anything yesterday, I was so exhausted from everything and not prepared for posting. I just went to bed and was done with it. 

But today I have a review video for you. I really liked the original L'Oreal Infallible foundation, just watch the video to see what I think of the matte version.

----------

Hoi meiden,

Eerst mijn excuses voor geen blogpost gisteren, ik was zo moe van alles en had niks voorbereid. Ik ben maar naar bed gegaan want was zo moe. 

Maar vandaag heb ik een review video voor jullie. Ik vond en vind de originele L'Oreal infallible foundation heel goed, ben je benieuwd wat ik van de matte versie vind. Kijk dan de video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...