Sunday 24 March 2013

End of Project Samples Week 11 *

Hi my dolls,

It is the end of project samples week 11. This week has been a crazy busy week for me with a ton of things I had to do. Therefore there was a lack of posts. But hopefully I will get into a more steadier schedule and can plan things in advance.

As I said in my project samples post I did some research on the Payot brand and found out that it is a Parisian spa brand that was founded in 1927. So they have been around for a while.

I am going to try to make this post short and to the point reviews because I am pretty tired and all I want to do is go to bed with a hot water bottle and fall asleep.


The first is the My Payot Masque which is a very nice face mask that claims to give you a radiance look after using it. I have to say I really like this mask a lot and it hydrates nicely without it being oily. And cleans your face very well. Your face feels fresh and rejuvenated.

The next is the My Payot Créme de Jour which is a daily moisturizer. And I got a couple of uses out of this one, it has a soft apricot yoghurt scent to it and really moisturizes your face nicely without it being oily.

The next is the My Payot Créme de Nuit which is of course the night cream that goes with the day cream. It has the same scent but a thicker consistency and feels a bit heavier on the face. But moisturizes really nicely as well. Especially with these dry nights we have been having with the heavy winds and having to have the heaters on.

Let me know what you think of these Payot products.

Thanks to JohnBeerens.com for giving me these samples to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...