Monday 18 March 2013

Project Samples Week 11 ''Payot Edition''

Hi dolls,

I am putting some new life into project samples again. And for this week I have decided to do an one brand samples that I received from the beauty package I received from www.johnbeerens.com.

Payot seems to be a French skincare brand, I have not heard of this brand before so I will have to do some more research on it. But one place to buy it is from Payot at JohnBeerens.com

Now onto the samples.


There is a day cream, night cream and a face mask. I can probably get a couple of uses out of the day and night creams but only one use from the mask. Of course more details will follow at the end of the week.

Let me know if you have heard of Payot before and what you think of this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...