Thursday 14 March 2013

Lip Factory Inc March 2013 Unboxing + Review

Hi my dollies,

Today I finally edited my Lip Factory Inc March unboxing + review. You have no idea how this new laptop, how much easier the editing made my life. Everything is just much faster. If you edit videos for YouTube you know exactly what I am talking about when I say things can go very very very slow sometimes when editing a video.

Now as some of you may already know Lip Factory Inc is a monthly subscription service that costs $ 22.- per month plus additional shipping costs when you live outside of US. It usually contains all makeup products and on occasion you get a skincare item but that is pretty rare. 


p.s. if you like this month's beauty kit there is still time to get it. Closing date is today at midnight US time of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...