Monday 4 March 2013

Maybelline ''The Rocket'' Mascara Review & Demo

Hi dolls,

I put up this review and demo of the Maybelline the Rocket mascara a week ago or something like that. I know this mascara has been reviewed by most of the beauty bloggers because that is what we all do. As soon as something new comes out everyone makes a review about it. And I decided to make a video because I am planning to do more videos like these this year because people seem genuine interested in them and they are fun to make and I can go in depth with all the information and my thoughts about the product.


1 comment:

  1. Following you from the Monday Beauties Blog Hop ^^ I've been dying to try The Rocket!

    Following as Beauty Madness
    Gabi

    http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...