Tuesday 22 January 2013

Project Samples End of Week 8

Hi dolls,

Finally my project samples end of week 8 is here. I have been just putting this off, as I have been in this strange funk that I have been in for the last couple of days. I just cannot seem to shake it off. I have no clue what has triggered it and what I can do to shake it off. I guess I just need to sort my head out.

But I will try my best to continue write blogposts and make videos for YouTube.

Anyhows on to the samples that I have used up.


The first is the Toni & Guy shampoo for damaged hair. This had the typical Toni & Guy scent which is very nice. I liked the shampoo, the only problem I had with it is the fact that it is a bit oily feeling. So after my hair is washed, I do feel like my hair is getting greasy easier. So I probably would not be buying the full size of this.

The next is the Aveda conditioner, I could use this twice from this sample. I like this, as this was a nice light weight conditioner. If I could buy this full size I probably would. But I think this is a typical Northern American product. And I think it might be a bit on the pricey side.

The last sample is the Number 4 Lumiere D'hiver serum, this is so nice and smooth, I took about 2 uses from this. I love this but I think it is very pricey for a hair serum, I think this runs around the 35 euro mark.

That is it for the all the samples of week 8. I hope you guys enjoyed and I will do week 9 when I am ready again.

2 comments:

  1. Great reviews. I hate washing my hair only for it to still feel oily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am recently start using my samples too... haahaa too lazy :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...