Saturday 12 January 2013

Best of Beauty 2012 (MakeUp Edition)

Hi dolls,

I actually uploaded this about 2 days ago maybe on my YouTube channel. I don't know what is wrong with me this week but I have been severely neglecting my blog. I think I have focused a little bit too much on my instagram and also running errands and the depressing weather has gotten to me at the beginning/middle of the week.

Anyways I have seen quite a few of these best of beauty 2012 around I decided to do a makeup edition. From the comments on that video people liked it and wanted me to do one about skincare and haircare too. Which I can most definitely do, let me know if you are interested in that too? (gives me an extra kick in the butt to start planning and doing it lol) I am also planning to do a worst of 2012 so I can also give you the 2012 epic fails of products.

Anyhow here is the video for the best of 2012 makeup products.


1 comment:

  1. I love the Naked 2 palette as well! It's actually better than the first one in my opinion! Great products!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...