Monday 21 January 2013

MUA Biggest Promo to-date is here!!!

Hi dolls,

Just a very quick blogpost telling you the largest MUA promo is here. Which gives you 50% off and also free shipping (worldwide) now there is a catch you have to spend at least 15 pounds after the discount has taken off so it is 30 pounds without the discount. Which might seem a lot but you get a lot of products for that too! The code is MUA50

But as you know, I love their products. I especially would recommend their eyeshadows they are super pigmented and very soft too!

Anyways some of you might be wondering what happened to my project samples end of the week post? Well it will be up either later tonight or I will post it for tomorrow. I don't know what's wrong but I have been in a bit of a funk the last couple of days and the last thing I want to be doing is trying to force myself into doing project samples, so no new selection this week. Hopefully I will get out of this funk and project samples will be back next week. Sorry for being such a pain but it just doesn't feel right at the moment.

Anyhows, sample boxes are being shipped this week! So new unboxing videos! And also I received my lip factory inc beauty kit which I shall review and put a video up this week as well. Busy busy week ahead!

(Maybe blue Monday is the cause of this funk?)

xoxox Ellen

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try their products - thanks for the heads up :)
    Following you via Monday beauties blog spot
    http://www.soulystones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great offer...Im yet to try MUA so looks like a great opportunity!

    Found your blog via the Monday Beauties Blog hop – Great blog - I’m now a new follower.

    Hope you will check out my blog too – and while you are there, don’t forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx voor de tip!!! Ik ga zo even kijken.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...