Friday 25 January 2013

Lip Factory Inc. January 2013 Beauty Kit Unboxing + Review

Hi dolls,

as I mentioned yesterday I said I uploaded another video yesterday and that is the lip factory inc. January beauty kit unboxing. This has fast become 1 of the boxes that I look forward to the most. If you have seen my December unboxing + review video of this subscription service you will understand why. If you have not seen it yet you can watch it right here.

Now for those of you who are not familiar with www.lipfactoryinc.com it is a monthly subscription service where each month you will receive a beauty kit with the necessities for the look/theme for that month. This subscription service is $22.- USD per month for US and Canada (other countries please contact them), this might seem a little on the higher side of things but believe me you will receive products in that beauty kit that will exceed that value.

On to the January unboxing video, this month it was all about the brows and you will find a few brow products in there. (I think they played into the brow trend very well. Good job Lip Factory Inc.!)


3 comments:

  1. This is a really interesting box! I had never heard of it until recently, but I might have to look into it, as I will be canceling Glossybox very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this box before. Seems a lot more versatile than some of the others.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...