Wednesday 24 April 2013

Truly Yours ft. Viva + Miss Lipgloss Unboxing

Hi dolls,

I received this box about over a week ago. I decided to buy this box because I was hoping it would be better than their previous box. And I was not disappointed, this box however was 25 euro plus shipping which was €2.95 so all in all this box almost cost 30 euros. So I was hoping it would be worth it.

MissLipGloss is one of the largest Dutch Beautyblogs and she was launching a beauty book that would be included in the box as well. I wanted the book and as said it would be including some of her personal favorite products.

I decided not to film an unboxing video, because this box is not available anymore as it is sold out. And for the people who are curious about the box, I thought I would do a blogpost on it.

Not only did I receive the book but also a magazine with the blogger on the cover.

The entire contents

The book, fit perfectly in the box. Retails for € 17.95, I wish it had a hardcover instead of it being a paperback.

The Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair mask, super excited to try this one out. I heard so many good things about it. Retails for € 16.10

AndrĂ©lon, Get the Volume powder. I have always wanted to try out one of those volume powders. Retails for € 4.99

Make-Up Studio, blending sponge. Great sponge to receive a flawless foundation face. Retails for € 10.90

Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in 15 Rouge Podium. A very pretty vibrant red with the slight shimmer.

The extra, Snowberry night cream sample. I like the Snowberry brand, I just wish the sample would be bigger.

The total value of this box was; € 62.93 plus the magazine of € 2.95 makes the total € 65.88

What do you think about this box? Do you think it is worth the 28 euros?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...