Friday 5 April 2013

Nivea Lip Butter Review *

Hi dolls,

I actually have had this review ready for a while but all I needed to do was to type it all up. I already took the photos and everything about a week ago. And was actually planning to post this last week.

But of course with my procrastination and busier schedule it has totally been on the back burner. Especially after my previous review, which I had to film and edit (if you make videos you know how much time is spend on editing). 

The first time I saw the Nivea Lip Butters were the American YouTubers talking about. And they were a huge favorite by everyone talking about them.

I first thought, well we probably won't get them here in Europe. But no, weeks later I received an email saying these Lip Butters were going to be sold in 3 flavors in Original, Raspberry Rosé and Vanilla Macadamia. They retail here in the Netherlands for € 2.99 and are exclusively available at Kruidvat. Please contact Beiersdorf if you would like to know where it is sold where you live.


They come in tins of 20ml. I like the tins as they have a matte finish an d the lids do not come off easily when you have them lying around in your purse but still come off easily by just twisting them off.


So is the lip butter as amazing as all the American YouTubers have been saying? Well I really like it a lot! I currently only have the original but am planning to buy the other two as well. The original has no scent, is super moisturizing as you would expect from a nivea/labello lip product.It does not feel greasy on the lips just moisturizing.

As you can see I have made a dent in the lip butter tin already, I think at the time I was using this for about 2 weeks. I usually apply this before I put my makeup on and is underneath my normal lipstick for that day.


The original Nivea lip butter is white in it's tin but goes on clear. I did a swatch of it, you can see it slightly but I did apply it quite heavily on my hand. Even then it does not feel greasy!! 

I would love to know your thoughts on the Nivea Lip Butters. Would you buy them?

Also I would like to know what type of video you would like to see in my next video. A haul or a March favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...