Thursday 25 April 2013

Lip Factory Inc April 2013 Unboxing + Review

Hi dolls,

Every time I receive an email saying my Lip Factory Inc beauty kit has been shipped I count down the days (usually 7 days) but this month it took a little bit longer. You should have seen me looking out of the window every 5 minutes I hear a noise outside thinking/hoping it was the mail man with my package.

Well it did finally arrive along with 2 other packages. Of course the lip factory inc package was the most exciting, every month you receive a little surprise in the mail with a whole beauty kit to create the look of that month.
As usual they did not disappoint, want to know what I received? Click the link and find out, plus my thoughts on the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...