Tuesday 16 April 2013

End of Project Samples Week 13

Hello my dolls,

I have to admit that I have been so extremely busy that I have not had the time to type up this piece. I as working 4 days in a row last week and then had Sunday off. And now I have another 3 days in a row to work, but I found a little bit of time to give you my review on the samples that I have used up.


The first sample is the Biotherm Blue Therapy serum and it smells very ocean like fresh scent. It reminds me of Davidoff Cool Water perfume. I don't know, but I am not a huge fan of all these serums. I just don't think they are something I would like to use on a daily basis. 

The second sample is the Vichy Idéalia it is the smoothing and illuminating cream. The scent is a bit floral pinky scent. I like it, but do I think it is that illuminating not really. I like it as a primer type of cream. I don't know if it will work fully as a primer as it is too small of a sample to actually judge it like that.

The last is the Anatomicals farewell the scarlet pimplehell deep cleansing mask. It really has a mud look to the mask, and it smells like a botanical garden. At least that reminds me of it. But it is very pleasant smell.
Would I say it is deep cleansing? No probably not, I don't think any of the ''deep cleansing masks'' ever deep cleansing. It does give you a clean feel though.

This week I will not be doing a project samples mainly because I have some other reviews lined up. I will be reviewing all the daily moisturizers and creams I am using on and off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...