Tuesday 2 October 2012

I am sicky :-(

Hi dolls,

Just a quick post letting you know that I have been sick, I think I have caught an early flu or something like that. I know I was suppose to be doing a movie or music monday but to be honest I won't be able to. But I do like to point out that I have videos to upload for my YouTube channel, I will probably link it up into posts here tomorrow or the day after when I don't feel this bad. 

I am going back to bed and just lay there and feel sorry for myself. I hope everyone is having a better start to October than I am having. 

Hugsies! Ellen

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better soon! I'm following from the GFC blog hop and would love for you to stop by and follow back ;)

    -Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH me oh my... feel better soon...

    Aloha,
    Stopping by from The ALOHA Friday HOP to say "hi" real quick before I send an email your way.

    Take Care You,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...