Wednesday 10 October 2012

10 Random Questions TAG

Hi dolls,

First of all, I am sorry I did not post a music or movie monday I am thinking about retiring that segment because it just does not appeal to me anymore.... I just do not get any inspiration out of it and it is also 1 of my least read post on my blog... So I think I will take a break from it and maybe revive it when I feel like it should have its place back again.

This 10 random questions tag has been going around the YouTube community lately and I got tagged a couple of weeks ago by the lovely Marcela known as Barbiemarce15 on Youtube. And literally it is the 10 most random questions ever!!! So I had a lot of fun doing this tag, I will list the questions down below and link it to my video. Also by this if you have a blog or a youtube channel YOU are TAGGED!!! Leave it as a video response or leave the link to your blog. Also even if you do not have a blog or a channel you can still do this tag, just answer the questions and leave it as a comment on this blog post. Because I would love to read it.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3, What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
5. Fav disney character?
6. How many tattoos do you have?
7. What are your best physical features?
8. Favorite Superhero's
9. Favorite Movie
10. Favorite T.v Show

Want to know my answers? Find out here;  10 Random Questions TAG Video


2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I'll have to do this one! If that's ok, that is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I cannot wait to see/read your answers... please do leave me a link

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...