Thursday 28 February 2013

Glossybox February & Starlooks January

Hello my dolls,

Another quick post of my older videos that I did post on YouTube but did not honor with a blogpost yet. And I know that these are one of my more popular videos, so I do not want them overlooked whatsoever for the ones who are not subscribed to me on my YouTube channel.

This month's Glossybox really has been 1 of my favorite. Well I saw some of other people's unboxings and I was hoping to get this one. Just because it had a Mario Badescu product in it, which is a brand that I have heard so many good reviews about and have been hoping it will once come in one of my beauty boxes.


Now the next box is the Starlooks Starbox, this was the January Starbox and I have been so caught up that I only put it up a couple of weeks ago. I also explain why I have been MIA in short in this video, don't worry I kept it short lol.



Enjoy! And if you are subscribed to any of these boxes let me know what you think, either in the video comments or here.

xox Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...