Sunday 3 February 2013

End of Project Samples Week 9

Hi dolls,

I don't think I have ever posted so little this week ever since the beginning of this blog. When it was more of a diary for myself. 

But this week, has been a week of trying to get myself straight and getting everything in line. I am glad I posted my small rant post and I am happy that you all support me in my decision. I am also glad that I am not the only out there that had that problem. From the support that I received in that blogpost it just shows that it pays off to be true to yourself. I know it sounds cheesy but honesty is the best way to go. I have always been honest with you and if I weren't I know what lying does to someone too and the consequences.

Now onto the happier part of this post. Which is the project samples week 9 round up. I have been fairly good and actually managed to use most of this all up before the weekend. Normally I am like scrambling on saturday trying to finish all the samples because I tend to procastinate most of the sample uses. 


So the first sample was the Angel by Thierry Mugler scented body lotion, ok now I do have a miniature of this sample and I have also smelled it before in stores and always enjoyed it. But they are not joking when they said scented body lotion. Wow was that scent strong, seriously I put it on after showering at night and the next day after my shower I could still smell it from my PJs. I did not mind it that much but when you first put it on, the scent is very strong. It has a soft spice scent to it mixed with a sweetness. So if you like sweet scents this is definitely something you should go out and sniff.

The second and third sample were the Clarins multi regenerate day cream and a night cream. Normally I don't really use anti-ageing cream considering I am 24. And most of the anti-ageing creams are very oily feeling. This was surprisingly moisturizing but not oily. I liked both of them, and definitely something I would consider if I was starting to age. It has a pleasant scent to both of them and the consistency was a cream but not too thick and not too liquidity. 

I hope you enjoyed this week's project samples. For upcoming week I will be doing a new selection of samples, I also will be trying to put up a review post (as that was well received), probably film a review video and do a Starlooks Starbox unboxing + review as I just got this in yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...