Monday 25 February 2013

End of Project Samples Week 10

Hi dolls,

It has been forever since I posted the Project Samples week 10 post but due to personal reasons I did not blog for a while. 

But now I am back and am trying to play a little bit of catch up. I don't think I will post week 11 this week. Hopefully next week.

Now you are probably wondering about the reviews of the samples that I used up.


The first is the Sisley Soir de Lune shower gel. This has a fancy floral scent, floral but still pleasant. It is that typical floral scent that you smell and you know right away that it is an expensive product you are smelling. Would I buy this? Probably not as it is pretty expensive.

The second is the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift laser 3x this is a pretty new product and is made for the more mature skin. To me it felt quite greasy, and I am not that big a fan of it. But then again I am 24 and this is targeted to the 40 and over I believe.

The third is the Shiseido Bio performance anti-aging cream, once again this was an anti-aging cream and not really targeted to my age-group but I actually liked this cream and will probably buy this when I am 30 or something. Also shiseido is a pretty high-end brand so it is a bit on the expensive side. But I really enjoyed this sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...