Tuesday 25 March 2014

iHerb Haul + Discount Code

Hi lovelies,

well today I have a haul post for you all. I had never ordered from iHerb before but heard great things and shipping costs are low and the Real Techniques brushes are so much cheaper there than when I have to order it from either an European or a Dutch webshop.

Of course I had to buy the core collection face brush set from Real Techniques that I have had my eye on for like forever! And a Physicians Formula Happy booster in Rose which is a glow & mood boosting blush.


And when you click the freebie tab at the top, you can pick 1 freebie from all those products for free! I picked the moisturizing socks, because they looked interesting and I have never tried such a product before.

Now the total of this order came to $ 26.02 I know that is an amazing discount especially because the brush set alone was $ 18.- or something, I had a code that gave me $5.- or $10.- off your first order. $5.- was for orders below $40.- and $10.- is for when you have $40.- or more. The code is: LSQ687

Shipping starts from $ 4.- worldwide, but that is pretty slow though. I got mine in like 3 weeks or so. I don't mind that much because I don't really like paying for shipping anyways.

I will definitely be ordering with them again, also you do have to pay attention with your country's import fees because when it exceeds a certain amount you will have to pay additional fees to your country tax authority.

What is your experience with iHerb?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...