Thursday 20 March 2014

Fragrance Direct Haul

Hello lovelies,

I have decided to do a small-ish Fragrance Direct haul here on my blog instead of keep filming these haul videos because I get tired of saving up all my purchases and now being able to use some of them, or remember to film a haul. I just don't want my channel to be all about hauls to be honest.



So thats everything I bought, I bought an Elizabeth Arden cream blush, an Essie base coat polish, Essie polish, Becca foundation stick, Becca Sheer Foundation stick and a Becca fine pressed powder.

Thats the Elizabeth Arden Cream blush in Honey, it is gorgeous and it was such a good deal could not pass that up. It is pretty small though.

This is the Becca Foundation Stick in Capuccino and I basically bought this to use for contouring. I thought I would buy it in a bit darker color so I can experiment with the extreme contouring a la Kim Kardashian.

This is the Becca Sheer Foundation Stick in Brulee, and will actually be my shade during the summer when I become a little bit darker. These stick foundations have great reviews and are an absolute steal on Fragrance Direct.

The last item from this haul is this Becca Fine Pressed Powder in Cocoa, I know what you are thinking wow that is dark. And I basically bought for contouring, I thought I could experiment with it. The price of it is just as good as a normal drugstore bronzer.

So that is it for my haul, what is your experience with Fragrance Direct?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...