Wednesday 12 February 2014

Real Steal Deal: Urban Decay Blackmarket 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil 6 Piece

Hello lovelies,

I have another real steal deal for you all to check out. The previous one, is already sold out unfortunately I think it sold out a day after I post it. But this deal is another one not to be missed.

Everyone keeps on talking about the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencils, I myself love them too. But I have never bought a full size, once I received 1 as a gift with purchase and the other 1 was in my shattered face case palette by Urban Decay.

Now this set is released as part of their Christmas collection, as most things have sold out long before. This set is still available and even on sale for that matter. I have found this set at beautybay.com for only € 24.- it used to be € 33.90 so that is a nice 10 euro discount right there. A full size eye pencil retails for about € 19.- and then you would only have 1 colour. Now you would receive 6 travel sizes, that should last you a nice time. Also it is great for anyone who wants to try out multiple colours but don't want to pay  € 19.- for each colour.

I have bought my set, and the best thing is that beautybay.com ships for free! Get your own Urban Decay Blackmarket 6 piece set right here. Also almost forget to mention they ship worldwide.

I will be hauling this set in a future haul video, so keep an eye out for that.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...