Monday 10 February 2014

Benefit Boi-ing Eye Bright Compact Review

Hello lovelies,

I have a review post for you guys, this is basically a 2 in 1 review as it contains 2 different products from the Benefit range.

I hauled this the other day and if you haven't seen that haul click here to go to that post. This was one of the products I ordered with my Benefit Cosmetics order. I was pretty excited because I have used both products before and I really enjoy them.



The compact is pretty small, and if you look at it at first glance it is just a small black compact. You would not expect there would be 2 products in 1 little compact. The compact itself is of black shiny plastic, and has a tiny benefit logo on the bottom.


When you open the compact, there is a mirror in it, and at the top there is the Boi-ing concealer in shade 2 and at the bottom there is an eye brightner. Now I do have a medium skintone so the concealer shade is perfect for me, for light skintones you probably have no use to this little compact, because the concealer is on the darker side. 


The concealer itself, is really nice and creamy. You can apply it with your fingers or with a brush. Personally I like to use my fingers as it seems to make the concealer much creamier because of the body heat and it blends more easily. The concealer has a nice coverage, I would say medium to full coverage. I like it for blemishes and when needed also as an undereye concealer. 


The eye-brightner that is in the compact is a pale pink shade and is also of a cream consistency. I first experienced this product with my smokin eyes palette by Benefit. I loved it back then, so I thought I couldn't go wrong. Well this is a very thick consistency so it can look a bit cakey on your browbone, where it should be used. Right underneath your brows. It does brighten up your eyelook, I would recommend it putting it on before you put on your eyeshadow. I put it on after my eyeshadow once and that was not a good look. So if you would like to use this product, I would recommend taking a little bit on your finger and blend it out because once again the cream melts a bit whilst on your finger. Also what I do like to use this product on is on my inner eye corner. It gives an instant brightning effect on your eyeshadow look.

Overall, I would try this out if you have never tried both of these products before. Because this little compact is only half of the price of a normal sized Boi-ing concealer. If you don't like creamy products that if not used right can be cakey, this is definitely not for you.

I hope this review helped you. Let me know what your favorite Benefit products are?

1 comment:

  1. Very curious to try this! Benefit items never fail me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...