Wednesday 12 June 2013

Starlooks Lipstick Review in Roseate *

Hello dolls,

I have been trying to get back into the grove of writing blogposts again. So far so good I guess, I might actually try the typing up posts in advance approach. Normally I just post whatever is on my mind that day and how I feel about something right on the spot. But maybe this plan will actually work for me. I don't really plan because with me never ever goes according to plan. That's why I don't plan, more of an impulse type of person.

Now I receive an additional product from Starlooks because I post a review of the Starbox on my blog/youtube channel. Unfortunately this will come to an end but that won't stop me from posting my monthly Starbox on my youtube channel. 

This month I received a lipstick, which I was super excited about. Because last month I received a pigment, not much of a pigment person. But I am a total lippies person!


The packaging is the usual Starlooks packaging where at the bottom you can see the color in the container. Which I love because this way I don't have to memorize the name with the color and just take it out of my lipstick drawer when I want to wear that particular color.


The color of this lipstick is called Roseate and it is a dusty rose type of color that can look depending on your lipcolor nude with pink undertones on your lips. I personally love the color, it is a color I wear every now and then when I feel like more of a natural look. 


The formula of this very moisturizing and does not feel drying on the lips at all. The color is fairly build able although just one layer of this lipstick can give you enough color. 

It is a nice color to wear during the summer although I am more a bright pink lips type of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...