Sunday 23 June 2013

Save the blogs you follow on Google Friend Connect

Hello my lovelies,

I apologize for leaving the blog again, I have fallen sick last weekend and have been trying to get better ever since. This however has given me the opportunity to explore on how to save all the blogs I have been following on GFC. Bloglovin has made a solution for it, all you have to do is go to http://www.bloglovin.com/import/reader and then just click the blue button and it will import all the blogs you follow on GFC. Sounds easy enough right?

I will make another attempt into blogging again tomorrow. Just because I have been feeling a little bit under the weather it just feels so uninspiring to write to be honest. But I shall do my best.

xoxox Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...