Thursday 13 June 2013

Project Samples with Issho Genki

Hello my lovelies,

today I have a slight different type of post for you than usual. In my daily diet I always take supplements to support hair growth not only to build a better immune system but also to get my hair to grow stronger.

When I received this little sample from JohnBeerens.com I was curious to try it out as it promises you it lowers bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol. It will make your skin healthier and younger looking.

Well I thought I would give it a little try and make it a small project samples. In a couple of days I will give you all feedback about the supplements.

Now my question to you is do you take any supplements? and why?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...