Monday 13 May 2013

Starlooks Starbox April 2013 Unboxing + Review

Hello my dolls,

You have probably been wondering a little bit where I have gone to the last week, I have been so caught up with work and when I wasn't working I was actually at home being sick. I have been having not the greatest week just because I have not been feeling 100% and when you don't feel 100% and you try to still give your fullest at work it just drains all your energy. But I have finally started to feel a little bit better, although I am still coughing away it is not as bad as it was.

Because I was feeling better, I managed to edit this video and put it up a couple of days ago. The product that I received for review will be posted in a blogpost after this one so don't forget to come back and check what my mystery product was.

For those of you who don't know what the Starbox is, it is a monthly subscription service where you receive a selection of full size Starlooks makeup products to try out for $15.- per month plus shipping! Check out my video plus description bar for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...