Monday 27 May 2013

Etos Salt Scrub Review*


Hello my lovelies,

Can you believe it? It actually started to look a little bit more spring like over here. Today I spend my day first at the dentist this morning and then I wanted to go buy my YSL Rouge Volupté in shade 1 but it was not there :-( I was so sad. Let's just hope I will be able to buy it on thursday which will be my next day off.

Now that spring is finally started to show itself to us. We will all be able to be showing our legs again and some might even want to use fake tan. What is very important when fake tanning or trying to get the maximum tan is to exfoliate. This removes dead skin cells and cleanses out your pores. Even though I say this, I am horrible at keeping my own rules. I tend to forget to exfoliate but I have promised myself to do it at least once a week.

Onto the review, I received the Etos salt scrub to review. Etos is one of my favorite drugstores here in the Netherlands. They actually recently re-did their entire wellness line. 


This salt scrub has a scent from a mix of lavender and patchouli and I can say it smells absolutely gorgeous! First time I opened it, I closed it again and I could still smell it. I guess some of it got on my hands, oh wow even after 2 hours I could still smell it. And if you are a lavender and patchouli type of girl this is absolutely for you.

The salt has sunk to the bottom a little bit so it is fairly liquidy at the top. But when you use it just stir it a little bit and all is good. I love how it feels, the salt bits are not too large but not too tiny as it is for the body and not for your face where I prefer smaller scrub pieces. It leaves your skin very clean and fresh and of course smelling amazingly! 

The packaging is nice sturdy plastic packaging, so no problems when knocking it over (which happens to me because my shelf in the shower is pretty full and I tend to be clumsy and just knock things over randomly). The minty green color, gives it a nice calm look, not too much graphic on the packaging which I find very important when it comes to a wellness line. 

Now the price of this scrub is € 6.49 which I find pretty reasonable as the jar is quite large. The contents is 250grams to be exact. Other prices from the same wellness line start at € 4.99

So what do you use for your body scrub? Or what is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Found you on BBunite blog hop page. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!!

    Robyn viav x vintageisavirtue blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...