Sunday 12 December 2010

belated Fashion Friday: LBD and ultimate x mas party dress

So there wasn't a post on wednesday, and I apologize for that. I have been very busy and that is why I didn't post a post on fashion friday so here is my fashion friday post. I have decided that you can never have too many Little Black Dresses especially now all the christmas parties are coming up. I saw this Elizabeth and James dress which I spotted on net-a-porter. Elizabeth and James is a fashion brand by the famous Olsen twins. I really admire their fashion sense, and love their clothes for their simplicity but still have the little details on their items. The lbd pictured you can wear with a nice embellished belt and simple jewelry. Or splashing out with bulky jewelry and amazing shoes. It is long-sleeved which is perfect for this cold winter weather.




The next dress I want to share with you is this Alexander McQueen dress. This dress is just so amazing, the color, the print, the shapes and the nice v-neck shape which shows a little cleavage. Although is is also quite short, It think it still is quite covered up. Pair it with a nice pair of black heels and it will look like you have legs like Heidi Klum. This dress unfortunately is out of my price range at over 5,000 euros but if I find a nice cheaper similar style dress. I will definitely buy it without a doubt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...