Tuesday 30 November 2010

Quick lil post

Just a quick post to let you all know that there is a great offer going on at asos.com there is free shipping, often only for UK residents but it is now for worldwide shipping as well. If you use the ASOS20 discount code you get 20% off any ASOS brand products. The offer ends today at midnight GMT. I am still hesitating whether or not I should order something or not. Especially after I have ordered stuff from theOutnet and also from the H&M website. I will show the things that I have ordered in Friday's post.

I have found out today that they are expecting it to be -14 degrees Celsius in the Netherlands! I can't believe it is going to be this cold and it is only the beginning of Winter. What is on the agenda next for us? Hopefully I won't have to go out doors that day. Just sit inside and enjoy a cuppa!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...