Sunday 28 November 2010

First blog post

Hi and welcome to my first blog post.

My name is Ellen and I am 22 years old and currently living at home in the Netherlands since I have graduated. I graduated at the Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland. I have created this blog to share my thoughts and share my love for some of my favorite things. This can be a wide range of things but that will be shared in the course of time.

I have done blogs and websites before but I could never maintain them and I am planning to keep this blog going for at least a year. See if I can actually do that. Hopefully you will all enjoy my posts although many will probably make no sense to you or you will think I am crazy.

Anyways enough chat for my first blog post,

xoxox Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...