Sunday 28 November 2010

A not so pleasant forecast

So I was just reading up on the news and the weather forecast for tomorrow is looking absolutely awful. They are expecting a lot of snow along with the cold that is already happening. Why I have such a dislike for snow you ask. Well after last year's antics of all the snow, having snow for almost 3-4 months and no normal public transport (a journey that would normally take 3 hours took me 7 hours to get home). I am kinda fed up with it, although I would love to go back on the slopes again.

Last year I went snowboarding for the first time in Glenshee, the environment there was absolutely gorgeous unfortunately it wasn't a very sunny day and apparently it was very icy. I had to quit half way through the day because I had hurt my wrist and apparently I was lucky that I didn't broke it. Which would have been a total disaster because I was in the midst of having coursework and a dissertation to write. But despite all of that I had a great time, can't wait for the next opportunity to come up to go on the slopes.

Anyways I said yesterday that this blog would be a bit more meaningful. Well I was thinking up ideas of what to do with this blog, and I have decided to make a theme days such as music monday and fashion friday. Now all I need is another theme to do blog posts 3 times a week. I need to think of something to do with wednesday, I will sleep on it another night and probably share with you on wednesday. So those will be my main days to post, but if there is a special event or something special I want share I will post on a different day as well.

So I have one more thing to share, for all the fashionistas out there who aren't a member of theoutnet.com they are having a free shipping to all destinations which ends tonight at midnight. It is an amazing website with a lot of amazing bargains.

xoxox Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...