Wednesday 4 February 2015

First Look at MAC x Cinderella Collection 2015

Hi lovelies,

OMG!! I had to share this with you as soon as I got these images through. It is a first look at the entire MAC x Cinderella collection that is coming out in March. Who is excited? I know I am, I literally need all of these in my life. I love the fairytale Cinderella, thank you Disney for making a live-action version!






The Eyeshadow palette! 

Studio Fix Mascara
Fluid Line in Little Black Bow

Fluid Line in Macroviolet
Pigment in Evil Stepmother

Pigment in Pretty it Up

Glitter Reflects in Pearl
Studio Eye Gloss in Lightly Tauped

Studio Eye Gloss in Pearl Varnish

Beauty Powder in Mystery Princess


Iridescent Pressed Powder in Couped Chic

Lipsick in Free as a Butterfly

Lipstick in Royal Ball

Lipglass in Glass Slipper

Lipglass in Happily Ever After


Now these are all the products, which will you be getting? I want to collect most of them, but we shall see on how many I can get my hands on....

Let me know what you think of the collection.




1 comment:

  1. I currently don't own anything from Mac but those lipsticks are beautiful...and I adore Cinderella so I think I'll have to part with whatever money I have to get my hands on one!
    Esmee x
    ezzlepops.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...