Tuesday 10 February 2015

Amazing Makeup Deal! from BeautyBay

Hi dolls,

I don't know if you have ever ordered from Beautybay before but I have and always I like to check it out whenever there is sale.

Now this is something I have not discovered before they also do a BeautyBay the Collection Little Black Box Valentine Edition, which means amazing sets for a nice price. 

I have ordered the BeautyBay the Collection Little Black Box Valentines Favorites Edition, this contains an EOS lipbalm, an Illamasqua blush and some other goodies. You can see what is in it from the picture below, now if you are interested this set only costs € 20.-!!! I know a fullsize Illamasqua blush goes for € 27.- 

BeautyBay ships for free worldwide! And this is a great valentine's day gift guys for your girls, but then I would probably pick express shipping. 

Now where to buy? I have a link right here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...