Friday 12 August 2011

Belated post

Hi everyone,

I am so sorry for neglecting this blog. I have been busy catching up on stuff whilst I am back home and therefore have not got the time or the energy actually to update this blog with a much needed update. Although I might not be as active as some bloggers I hope me keeping people posted is actually enjoyable to people.



I would like to dedicate this blogpost to what I wore on my 23rd birthday celebration in Shanghai. I ordered this dress from Asos. Which I was very happy about considering the color, the embellishment and just the style of the dress. It is a total party dress. I bought the purple dress, but I had to show you the back of the dress as well. Just to let you see how the dress actually is.



This is of me wearing it
You unfortunately can't see the shoes, but they were metallic court shoes with a very high heel in pewter. I love those shoes, I have been wearing them on nights out a couple of times. But not the dress, I actually think it is too dressy for nights out. Therefore I haven't worn my dress since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...