Thursday 30 January 2014

Real Steal Deal : Illamasqua Lipgloss & Lipstick DUO at ASOS

Hi lovelies,

I have decided to start a new segment on my blog, which is called real steal deal. The entire point of this is to point out a nice deal, whether this is makeup, beauty, haircare or fashion related.

I came up with this after I came across this amazing deal on ASOS last night, when I was browsing the net again for some nice stuff to buy.

I always browse the beauty section at ASOS, because sometimes they have exclusive sets and deals that you cannot find anywhere else. Well I found this quite the deal. 

This duo by Illamasqua, consists of an Intense Lipgloss in Boost and a Lipstick in Liv. This deal is now currently on sale for only  € 15,45 normally this set retails for € 39.00 and a normal Illamasqua lipstick retails for € 23.00. So this quite the bargain, or how I would like to call it a ''real steal deal''.


I have already ordered this nice duo, and am waiting for it to arrive. Cannot wait, totally excited. Get yours by clicking this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...