Saturday 30 June 2012

Has it actually started to look like summer?

Hi dolls,

For the past couple of days the sun has been out and the temperature is actually nice and I can finally wear some of my summer clothes. It took Holland long enough to catch up! 

It is the end of the month, which means a June favorites video is coming up. I am currently still in the process of editing. But it should be online soon. 

Also it was my younger brother's high school graduation the other day and officially everyone in my family has graduated from high school. Hurrayy!!! I did not attend because, he could only have two guests so my parents went along and me and my other brother stayed home.... 

Anyways I will post a blogpost once the June favorites video will be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...