Saturday 16 June 2012

Bargain Find: Super cheap fake eyelashes!

Hi dolls,

I think I will start a new segment here on my blog called the ''Bargain Find'' basically, I will be posting posts about products that are really cheap that I have found either in stores or in web shops and I think you should go out and get you some!! lol 

Now for the very first bargain find.



The very first bargain find will be these fake eye lashes that I found at this Dutch cheap store (kinda like dollar store) called Aktion. They come in a pack of 3 different kind of eye lashes. Each pair comes with its own eye lash glue, although I would not trust that glue. They are very dramatic, and feel really cheap. But if you have never tried fake lashes before and you don't want to spend a ton of money trying them out. These are perfect for practice. They are made from plastic, so obviously very cheap quality. But they only cost me like 80 euro cents or something like that. So really cheap, although I would recommend buying a better lash glue and then practice away.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...